ABOUT THE MATERIALS
Each of our items is made using polymer clay - a non-toxic PVC modeling clay - and finished with surgical steel posts and findings for sensitive ears.
While the clay is durable, our pieces need to be treated with the utmost care to prevent damage and breakage.
- Be sure to store your piece(s) in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Be careful not to drop your piece(s) as this can lead to weakness and/or breakage of the cured clay
- Gently clean your piece(s) using a fragrance-free baby wipe or damp cloth
- Avoid contact with perfumes, make-up, moisturisers and other beauty products
- Do not swim or shower while wearing your piece(s)
- To prevent damage when travelling with your piece(s), make sure to pack them in a secure and protective container/box
SAFETY WARNING - IMPORTANT!!!
PLEASE DO NOT allow children to play with, bite, suck or chew on your piece(s). LWC items are NOT to be used for teething purposes, as they can break when chewed on and cause a CHOKING HAZARD.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to reach out regarding a damaged or broken LWC product. Please note that LWC will not replace or refund for damaged or broken items not properly cared for.